Sunday, October 24, 2010

ideas

I came across some great ideas while Scott was deployed this last time 07-08 and a lot I haven't used but know ppl that did...

* send a glass jar with 365 (or however long they are gone)little notes that say I love you, Missing you.... lines from songs that are special to you guys, that remind you of him/her....they open a new note everyday.

*a message in a bottle... get a glass bottle and put a lil sand in the bottom mixed with some glitter and roll up a love letter and send it

* send a ball... just send it as is... its a fun toy

*send a build a bear with your voice in it

*make a pillow, sheets and blanket for his/her bed

*get a singing card and send him

*tons of dvds... get used ones or make copies and send the copies

*I know someone that sent a thanksgiving meal
~turkey spam (turkey)
~corn nuts (corn)
~home made parmesan potato chips (mash pot)
~dried cranberries (Cranberry sauce)
~corn flake candy for dessert (whatever they like)

*superhero themed box
I think this is a great idea if you have kids because you can get a lot of superhero movies, comics and food that has a superhero on the front

No comments:

Post a Comment