Sunday, October 24, 2010

discounts

Some places give military discounts, just ask and show ID... some only give it to the active duty member, some to the family member...

USAA has the link to great discounts through them for car rentals that are sometimes cheaper than calling the car place and getting just the military discount, and if you rent through USAA with Avis< I know this personally, you don't need the additional insurance because you rented through your insurance company and they cover it! I was in a rental car and got rear-ended and I didn't have the insurance but because I rented through USAA it was covered!

Anyways the point of this is to give you information on discounts, everyone loves to save money, especially us Military people... MILITARY.COM has a list of all discounts that they know about.

Ruby Tuesdays gives 10% off, Cracker Barrel (some of them) give a discount, Footlocker, Sears Portraits... those are just a few of the places that I frequent a lot that I know about.

No comments:

Post a Comment